Marlon 12' Utility Boat
Part #: ML-725-0017
Price: $5,868.00* +HST
Price includes admin fee.
Marlon Utilities are built with exceptional performance and lasting dependability in mind. As always we want to be different and better that’s why our utilities are all welded hulls, heavy duty extruded center keel with four formed in bottom strakes for extra strength. Includes rearranged rear side seats for extra seating and stability, all seats covered in high density EVA for comfort.
Marlon Utilities have wide beams for added room, wide bottoms for better stability and deep so you feel safe with the kids or bringing in the big one!!
Stamped transom for extra strength, optional high back seat w/ detachable swivel assembly.
See attached assembly instructions for optional center console instillation guide.
• Length: 12'
• Beam: 59"
• Bow Height: 25"
• Bottom Width: 47"
• Approx. Dry Weight: 204 lbs.
• Maximum HP: 10 Canada & USA
• Transom: 15"
• Hull Gage: 0.0785
• 2 person capacity Canada & USA
• Max Gross Load: 639 lbs. Canada / 443 lbs. USA
• All welded hull.
• New rear side seat design has increased flotation and comfort.
• High density foam EVA seat covers.
• Heavy duty transom and transom support like no other!
• Traction grip on floor.
• Gunnel extrusion with rubber insert for looks and protection.
• Welded Heavy duty bow cleat for securing your to your trailer or dock.
• Standard with two carrying handles on the bow and two on the transom for easy carrying.
• Roomy usable bow seat.
• Not only do we have wide beams, but we also have wide chine width which gives more stability, faster and less HP to get on plane.